All boiler engineers employed by Birchwood Eco Heating are fully qualified and experienced boiler engineers who take pride in the work they do. Birchwood Eco Heating does not out source or sub-contract their work out to others. The domestic Gas engineers from Birchwood Eco Heating are Gas Safe registered and are time served tradesmen in the industry.
Birchwood Heating is a privately owned family run business with over thirty years in the Domestic Gas heating Industry. we are based in Warrington, but also cover the surrounding areas including Liverpool, Manchester and most of the North West.
Birchwood Heating specialise in boiler replacements and full central heating systems, we also carry out annual boiler servicing and maintenance/repair on any boilers we install.
• Friendly, reliable and clean working installers
• Our prices are competitive and excellent value for money
• Top quality boilers installed (Baxi, Worcester, and Vaillant)
• All equipment used is sourced from reputable well established suppliers and manufacturers
• A local company with a persoianl touch and an excellent reputation (Check our testimonials page.)
• All boiler installations have at least a 2 year guarantee; many have 5, 7 or even 10 years
• By turning down the thermostat in your room by only one degree you could save up to £55 a year on your heating bill!
• Boiler manufacturers require their boilers to be serviced every year, if you do not get an annual service for your boiler it may invalidate any warranty you have on the boiler.
• Fitting a High efficiency boiler and/or adding thermostatic radiator valves can reduce your heating bills by up to 40%.
• Putting a thermostat in your room is proven to save £70 a year on your energy bills but if you install a thermostat to your cylinder this could save you a further £30 a year.
• Flushing your system can improve efficiency by 25%.